In loving memory of my Mama

08/27/1932 - 12/01/2010

The things I said, the memories I have, the things I wish I had said, the things I think about telling you each day.

I love you , Mama!!!



Sunday, April 10, 2011

and so it goes...

Dear Mama:

In case you don't know - I am PISSED OFF!!  You left a BIG mess for me to clean up.  Pops refuses & he should because you were not honest with him.  You kept secrets just like you have done your whole life.  So, big mess.  I'm cleaning it up & it is not my place to do so.  But, as usual, I am the one everyone calls.  I am the one everyone expects to take care of things.  Guess what?!?!?!?!  I am done.  You know what that means.  I AM DONE!!!

But, just so you know, I do love you & I miss you.  I just wish you had handled things better.  I wish you had let me take care of you or that you had at least listened to me on a couple of things.  Oh, well, Ce la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment