In loving memory of my Mama

08/27/1932 - 12/01/2010

The things I said, the memories I have, the things I wish I had said, the things I think about telling you each day.

I love you , Mama!!!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

and so it goes

Dear Mama,

Well, things are hectic here.  Pops is having the laser done on his eye Monday.  On Thursday we have to go to the heart hospital so he can have an angioplasty.  Doctor found something of concern at his checkup last week.  You know I will take care of him. 

Little Dog is doing good.  He misses you, but is reconciled to the fact that Pops now takes care of him.  But he does look for you everytime he comes in the house.  If anything happens, I will bring him to live with me & my furbabies. 

I miss you every day.  So often I think about picking up the phone & calling you.  It is usually some news to tell you, a joke I think you would like, or something that one one my grandkids did/said.  Just everyday things that I think of sharing with you.

This was the big one this past week -- I got a raise.  A VERY nice raise.  I knew you would be happy about that so I wanted to call you immediately.  But I could not. 

Well, you know I am ok & that I will carry on.  I will take care of Pops for as long as I need to or that he needs me.  I tell him all the time how happy you were with him.  He misses you so much.

I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment